Is your slow website costing you sales?
Download our free guide to understand why you are losing valuable sales from your slow website and our recommended action steps to speed up your site.
40% of people abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load
If your website takes more than 3 seconds to load you’re losing valuable customers to your competition.
In today’s modern world, Internet users are used to accessing information quickly at their fingertips. They are more impatient now than they have ever been before.
Slow websites cost sales. Even if you don’t directly sell a product or service, you’re losing a potential sales conversation when someone gives up on your website and visits a competitor instead.
Download our free guide to understand five reasons why your website is slow and how you can speed it up, allowing you to generate more business.
- Learn why a small page size is important and how easy it is for your website to give your visitors a poor experience when the page size is too big
- Understand the importance of optimizing the images on your website and how these will help to deliver a faster browsing experience
- See how setting up caching can help your website to deliver content faster to your website visitors
- Find out why your website speed matters when you have a global audience. You need to make sure your website is fast for every customer
- Learn about how your choice of website host can make a big difference in the quality and performance of your website online